Sunday, December 7, 2008

the way i feel - 03:15am

*playing - korean drama love songs*

listening to songs, thinking about everything... the way you treat me makes me feel something... you are too concerning me... you are treating me good... i can't get away those feelings... maybe you are like tat, but to me, you are concerning... although i seems treating you in another way, but my heart is feeling the other way... i can't pretend nothing... i dunno wat to do... the way u treat me, i really can't imagine tat is just frens/gd frens... although i quarrel with you, but but .... hais....

really dunno wat to say and hw to tink anymore... y everybody tink and ask you about tat question??? and everytime the ans we give to others are just 'NO'... yah... i'm the one who is the most tat doesn't wanna be ur gf... you really tink tat way??? i really tink tat way??? wat's the ans.... no one knows... i dun even know...

i tot everything is just like tat but now is another way again... y is it like tat??? i dun like the way i feel about you...

can you just make me angry???
can you dun tell me tat u won't bully me again???
can you dun show me those gentle looks to me???
can you dun concern me when i'm hurt or sick???
can you dun say all those things to me???

can you stop everything??

all these makes me feel something... i dunno hw to describe... can you understand??? i dun tink you will understand....

hope one day you will understand ba... i am trying to cover... i'm trying very hard... so dun make spill out everything and make till very akward tat will spoil some relationship...



*mode - feeling moody*