Sunday, November 9, 2008

9 Nov 2008, Sunday 2:46AM

hais... just went back home from nana's 21st birthday... happy birthday to her...

just tat stupid xiaomin n gabriel dunno tok wat den tok until my side... den now me and him nake frens liao...

hais... today very fan... dunno wat to do... now sitting in the living room drinking liquor, toking to xiaomei on the phone n tinking my own problems... dunno wat shld i do... dunno whether i treat tat guy who always in my mind as a gd fren or i fall in love with him le... hais... i really dunno... sometime i really tink tat i treat onli as gd fren but some time i like gt feeling like tat,,,

dunno wat am i tinking... i tink tis is my first facing tis problem... maybe i noe him too long liao so i can't differentiate wats the feeling ba... can he tell me??? i hope he can help me... but i tink tis is impossible ba... hais... and even though if i really fall in love with him... i also wun tell him as there's a reason... i dun wanna to spoil a relationship... dun wanna to have any change in between...

hais... who can help me... who can tell me??? really need a hand out stretch out to me now... some times really feels like bursting out le... hais....

hope tml is a fine day ba...